Fwd: [Question] NFS and default file / folder permission

Hi, a quick question:
I have a problem regarding file permissions on NFS. Umask works for
new files well, but if I get a file via Skype with permission like 600
and then I put that file on NFS, it keeps permission 600 thus others
from a group cant use it at all (I am sharing files via common group).

So the question is how to enforce some default file / folder
permission on NFS? So in this example, I put file on NFS as client
with 600 and it turns into 660 or similar (kind like a mask).

Is it even possible or you have any suggestions?
Debian 6 is a NFS server, clients are Kubuntu 12.04.1 stations that
mounted NFS exported folder.

Thank you very much in advance.