nfs-utils, --enable-gss librpcsecgss.so glitch

Greetings,

I hope I am posting to the right list.

I am trying to compile nfs-utils  on a cblfs setup  with (
gcc-4.6.3,
 linx-3.6.3,
kerberos-10.3
as well as
librpcsecgss-0.19 and
libgssglue-0.4 )

I tried  nfs-utils 1.2.5, 1.2.6. and r.1.2.7rc7  In all  instances

 with the --disable-gss ,  compilation sicceeds
BUT
with --enable-gss (the default)
make ends like so.
#########
/usr/lib/librpcsecgss.so: undefined reference to `__rpc_thread_svc_fdset'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [gssd] Error 1
########

The thing is, I want the gss feature  for an NFSv4 setup.

I have successfully compiled earlier versions of nfs-utils   on hosts  with
earlier versions of kerberos, librpcsecgss-and libgssglue

I would be grateful for advice concerning  the current setup and result(s)

sincerely
lux-integ