[RH Bug 858978] All root cause found (2 root causes, 1 from up stream, 1 from Red Hat)

Hello linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

1) Firstly, sorry for bothering you:

   A) I met an issue from Red Hat, it was about nfs-client of
kernel-2.6.18-308.16.1.el5.

   B) The relative member of Red Hat suggested me to send mail to
linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so I do it.

   C) Please see the bottom of this mail to get details of suggestions.

2) Please help to confirm:

   A) Asianux found, analysed, and provided solving ways for this issue.

   B) Please help to check what Asianux have done (whether correct).

   C) Details are in bottom of mail (or see Red Hat Bugzilla Bug858978)

3) Asianux Goal:

   A) Asianux want to give their contributes to the Open Source, just as
Asianux have already get benefits from the Open Source.

   B) Asianux will do what they can do for it, currently, Asianux are
focus on Linux kernel (including NFS, but not only NFS; including Red
Hat release, but not only Red Hat release)

   C) Welcome another members or organizations to giving suggestions and
completions.

   thanks.

--
Chen Gang