Re: Problem with NFSv4 (server: NetApp-Filer, client openSUSE-11.4, 12.1 and 12.2)

Some more news about my problem. Thanks to all, who read this thread and
made their thoughts about it.

* I found not any significant kernel messages regarding stale
  handles in syslog or dmesg.

* The question about "noac"-mount-parameter brought me to check more mount
  options. The parameter lookupcache is quite signifcant. If I set it
  to "none", the problem disappears. while with the values "positive" or "all"
  the problem persits.

  - Though if I mount first with "none" and later with "all"
    the problem disappeared but only until reboot when it then was
    mounted with "all".
  - I checked this under openSUSE-12.2.
  - I made a quick check with openSUSE 11.4 whether "none" takes there
    also away the problem.

Best regards, David