Problem with rpcbind

Per Aníbal Salazar, I'm sending this to the nfs mailing list..

Hi. I would like to know who I can talk to about having the rpcbind's
timeout value settable on the command line by the user. In many cases
the timeout is too long, requiring hackish solutions. It would be
best, and makes sense, that the user should be able to set the timeout
to something other than the default value if he chooses. If you could
direct me to the right person to talk to about it, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Derek