Re: Any way to allow setuid daemon to access krb5 automounted nfs directories?

Myklebust, Trond wrote:

> [...]

  What's wrong with that? Delivering and serving up email is a fairly common
  use-case for NFS.

Nothing against spamd or NFS in particular.  It's just that some mailers
assume the file system is a local disk and are not prepared for the kinds of
failures you can get over a network.