Re: Debian and Netapp NFSv4 locks/owner exhaustion

Richard Allen wrote:

  The main question I have is whether the bugs Netapp mentioned in the
  Redhat kernel have been fixed in the backported Debian kernel we are
  running, and if so, what version the fixes have been introduced in
  (and if not, what version the fixes *will* be introduced in)?

The way I would do this is to install the source package for the kernel
you're running, then look to see if the patch has been applied to it.  If
not you could try applying it yourself.