Re: [NFS v4.1] State manager error 22?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Andy Adamson <androsadamson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Which kernel?

Sorry!  I had highlighted the kernel version for pasting, then forgot
to paste it:

     3.5.2-3.fc17.i686

> Note that there are multiple checks on the successful CREATE_SESSION
> response that will trigger the client to reject the CREATE_SESSION
> response with -EINVAL.
>
> For example, if the recv maximum response size is greater than the
> sent maximum response size, or if the recv maximum number of
> operations is less than the sent maximum number of operations.....

Would this be nfs4_reclaim_lease(), nfs4_check_lease(),
nfs4_reset_session() or nfs4_bind_conn_to_session()?

Trying to narrow down where the check fails, and there's a lot of code
that seemingly might cause a failure there.

Thanks,

     Jeff