Re: nfs_idmap_legacy_upcall

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:47 AM, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do a lot with this until the 13th as
> I'm about to go on holiday.  If it is still a problem when I get back, I'll
> look at it then.

Thanks. I started to dig it and went through the huge backlog between
3.4 and 3.5. It seems like a race during mount since it's only
happening sometimes and can't reproduce it easily.
I first thought there was still an issue in this fix:
b102743: NFS: Force the legacy idmapper to be single threaded
but then found:
4697bd5:NFSv4: Fix a race in the net namespace mount notification

I guess this last one might be related to my issues since idmaper is
using struct nfs_client. I started new tests with it.

Regards,
--
William