RE: pNFS block performance evaluation (sorry for the wrong subject title)

To be specific, the performance test was run with some additional patches that make client send real IO size in layoutget requests. I attached the patches in the email for your reference. These patches were sent out before and got some objections. I will rework them to address comments and send again later.

Thanks,
Tao