READDIRPLUS3 and NFS3ERR_BAD_COOKIE

Hi,

what is the client's behavior if NFS3ERR_BAD_COOKIE is replied by READDIRPLUS3 ? I have this error when running bonnie++ on top of my (non knfsd) server. At this step bonnie++ readdirs all dentries and erase them. One of the readdir calls ends with NFS3ERR_BAD_COOKIE and immediatly after, the client is calling RMDIR3, without having removed any of the found dentries. Of course RMDIR3 replies NFS3ERR_NOT_EMPTY, but I do not understand why REMOVE is not called. It looks like the clients behaves that the directory is empty after having received NFS3ERR_BAD_COOKIE (that just an hypothesis, I am not just this is what actually happens).
Do you have any idea ?

   Regards

      Philippe