Re: POSIX acls over nfs4

On 02/23/2012 09:33 AM, tao.peng@xxxxxxx wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: linux-nfs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-nfs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of steve
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:15 PM
To: linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: POSIX acls over nfs4

Hi everyone
I'm sorry to bump this but I've tried the opensuse, ubuntu and samba
lists without any luck.
Not reading the details in your setup, but maybe following summary can help you a bit.
http://www.suse.de/~agruen/acl/linux-acls/online/

Cheers,
Tao
Hi
Thanks for the link.

I used nfs4_setfacl to set the share to group rw. The acl works on the unmounted ext4 folder (files created in the share become -rw-rw-) but does not work when the share wen mounted via nfs4. Could this be a bug?
Thanks,
Steve