Re: where can I ask user qns about nfs4?

I'm happy to provide more details of the domain joining process offlist or summarise in another
email if there is interest.

I'm surprised by the lack of documentation available on using Kerberised NFS with AD. I would have thought that it would be a fairly common configuration?

Hi
This stuff really does need documenting. I've put together a rough guide of most of the common misunderstandings here:
http://linuxcostablanca.blogspot.com/2012/02/nfsv4-myths-and-legends.html
Steve