Provide vfs support for NFSv4 delegations

The following patches provide vfs support for NFSv4 delegations.

If they look sane then I'd like to get some version of them merged into
3.4.  I'm assuming Al would be the one to do that.

Currently nfsd implements delegations as leases.  However, leases don't
have quite the same semantics, which means that delegations are
currently enforced correctly only for conflicts between NFSv4 clients.

So, I define a new FL_DELEG flag to mark NFSv4 delegations.  In most
respects delegations behave just like leases, but they need to be broken
on more operations.

Delegations aren't exposed to userspace; nfsd is the only user.

In theory this code allows both read and write delegations, but I'm only
using read delegations for now--write delegations are a project for
another day.  (At which point write leases will probably need some
fixing too, while we're at it.)

--b.