Re: Re-init lockd and kstatd in runtime.

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 04:50:06 +0000 "Vlasov, Vladimir" <vvlasov@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, nobody deal with HA Linux clusters?

I certainly don't.

And like I said before - you are a SUSE customer and you are using a SUSE
product so your best best it to ask SUSE for help.

The in-kernel 'statd' which you are fighting with is a SUSE-specific
innovation (which I thankfully got rid of in later products) so no-one here
is going to be likely to help you with it.

NeilBrown