fanotify - fschange filesystem notification on nfs mounted directory

Hi,

I'm working on fschange
(http://stefan.buettcher.org/cs/fschange/index.html) on which fanotify
is based also.

It is reporting changes (when file or dir is created, changed, deleted
...) working fine over "normal filesystems".
Our intention is to used to report changes on directory which is
mounted over nfs. This case doesn't work at all
(we got some events about rename only). Is there anything what should
be setup in nfs options or this case basically
didn't work at all? I'm only nfs user and don't understand details.

Thanks in advance,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible