Session timeout on RHEL6.2

Dear friends,

We are observing strange behavior with RHEL 6.2:

Our the server lease time is 90 seconds. I can see that client
sends SEQUENCE every 60 sec. And this is for some hours ( ~8 ).
At some point client sends SEQUENCE after 127 seconds and
gets, as expected, EXPIRED.

I this point I have to blame myself.
Client comes with EXCHANGE_ID using the same clientid.
We did not garbage collected clientid internally as this happens after
2*LEASE_TIME
and return EXPIRE. This ping-pong never ends.

This is probably mostly a bug on my side. Nevertheless we never observed late
SEQUENCE with kernel > 2.6.39. A short packet dump attached.

I can open bug at RHEL if required.

Regards,
   Tigran.