Slides from the pNFS BoF we delivered at LISA 11

Attached please find the slides that we presented yesterday at USENIX LISA 11
conference in Boston. We would like to get more detailed input on other OS
that will support pNFS server/client (this is for Rick as well) that were
not mentioned in this slide set.

/Sorin

--
Best Regards