Announcing Connectathon 2012

Greetings,

Oracle will be hosting Connectathon 2012 the last
week in February (2/20-2/24) in the historic Agnews
auditorium on Oracle's Santa Clara Campus.

We'll be using the web site below for posting additional
event information as we work through the details.  Please
contact our event coordinator Tina.Hartshorn@xxxxxxxxxx
if you need additional information now or have special
requirements.

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+nfs/Connectathon+2012

Please feel free to forward this on to other interested
parties.

Regards,
--
Bill Baker - Oracle Solaris NFS development