Re: [patchset 0/8] pnfs-obj: Move to ORE for v3.2 merge window

On 10/31/2011 10:49 AM, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> On 10/29/2011 10:24 AM, Trond Myklebust wrote:
>> Hi Boaz,
>>
>> Have you tested these patches in linux-next? If so, I can pull them in
>> from open-osd.org and send them with the next merge. If not, I think
>> patches (as soon as possible!) would be better. I'll commit them to
>> nfs-for-next, and we can try to get them in...
>>
>> Cheers
>>   Trond
>>

> Hi Trond.
>
> These patches where in next since before the BAT when I sent them to the
> list, then based on my exofs tree. I have now rebased on Linus master
> based on my pull bits and Yours, and again they where in next since
> Thursday. But the big question is did we have linux-next in that time
> frame because I thought Stephen was on vacation and the last linux-next
> was around Oct 20th?
>
> Any way both our bits where in Linux next since Oct 16. The patches are
> rebased but completely unchanged.
>
> Is there some tests I should make, other then compile oldmodconfig x86_64
> and x86_32? I wish I had setup for more compilers.
>
> But I'd say the risk is very low since the exact patches did sit in next.
> And after rebase I run a compile and a short test run.
>
> Any way I can post the patches. Give me an hour
> Boaz

Hi trond

I just re-checked. Compiled both i386 an x86_64 allmodconfig and even
merge with latest linus tree. I sign on these patches.

Again they were in linux-next as is, untouched based on exofs tree.
And now based on Linus/master [f362f98] They compile and run.

I'll re-post them just in case you decide to need them, as reply to
this mail.

Thanks
Boaz