Block layout status

Since the call doesn't seem to be happening, here's my status.

On 16 Sep I sent these bug fixes to Trond for 3.1:

Jim Rees (2):
  pnfsblock: fix size of upcall message
  pnfsblock: fix return code confusion
Peng Tao (3):
  pnfsblock: fix NULL pointer dereference
  pnfsblock: fix writeback deadlock
  pnfsblock: add missing rpc_put_mount and path_put

These are the ones I think are important enough, and low enough risk to
anyone else, that they should be considered for 3.1 even though it's late in
the release cycle.  They have not shown up upstream.  Trond?

On 22 Sep I sent these to Trond for 3.2.  I believe these are all in Benny's
tree now (sorry about that, Benny):

Jim Rees (2):
  pnfsblock: fix return code confusion
  pnfsblock: fix size of upcall message
Peng Tao (8):
  SUNRPC/NFS: make rpc pipe upcall generic
  pnfsblock: add missing rpc_put_mount and path_put
  pnfs: make _set_lo_fail generic
- pnfsblock: init pg_bsize properly
  pnfs: recoalesce when ld write pagelist fails
  pnfs: recoalesce when ld read pagelist fails
  pnfsblock: fix NULL pointer dereference
  pnfsblock: fix writeback deadlock

This includes all the bug fixes for 3.1 plus some others that are less
important or higher risk.  Notice that "init pg_bsize properly" is wrong and
should not be used.  Benny, you may want to remove this from your tree, or I
can send a revert patch.

Missing from these is one more, "nfs4: serialize layoutcommit" that's
important but I somehow missed it.

The recent automount changes really screwed us up but I just built a kernel
from Linus's latest, which includes the patches from Trond, and it passes
all tests so I think we're still ok for 3.1.