Writing / Locking problem with NFSv4

Hi there

I?m  facing a rather strange problem.

>From one client I can mount and access my NFSServer without any problems.
Writing and locking works with a non root user accout.
>From another client (in another subnet), with root everything works fine. If
I use another user, locking doesnt work and also when I create a file with
vim, the *.swp file is not deleted afterwards. But reading works without
problems.
Strange thing is user mapping seems to work correct ? at least what ls -la
and the logfiles for idmapd shows.

I appreciate your input! Thanks!

Tim