RE: NULL pointer dereference during mount

From: Jim Rees [rees@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:42 PM
To: Peng, Tao
Cc: bhalevy@xxxxxxxxxx; linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NULL pointer dereference during mount

tao.peng@xxxxxxx wrote:

  After rebasing to your pnfs-all-latest branch, I always got bellow NULL
  pointer dereference for both nfsv4 and pnfs. Do you know of any recent
  change that can cause this?

"git diff" shows no change in the nfs client between my for-benny branch and
benny's pnfs-all-latest branch.  And the mount works for me.  But the first
thing I always do on a fresh Fedora install is disable selinux.  Maybe
something changed in selinux?
[PT] Just tested 3.1-rc6 and it is working properly. So I think it should be caused by nfs changes.--