Re: wow

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:15:06 -0400 Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/how-release-stuck-nfs-mounts-without-reboot

That brings back memories...  I've definitely had a case where I added a
an extra IP address to some server so it could pretend to be a dead serve and
allow the mount points to fail and processes to be killed.

With lazy unmounts and TASK_KILLABLE that should all be a think of the past
though ... I hope.

NeilBrown