Re: NFS client virtualization plan

Thanks. Will have a look.

16.08.2011 15:59, Ben Greear пишет:
On 08/16/2011 04:08 AM, Stanislav Kinsbursky wrote:
Added maintainer to mail recipients.
Trond, please, have a look.
Sorry for inconvenience.

I have a set of patches that let NFS clients bind to a specific IP
address, but I haven't gotten any feedback in the month since
I posted them.

But, likely you will want to touch similar paths to what I touched.

Here's my patch series:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/7/15/382

You need some patches to mount.nfs
for full functionality, in case you want to try it out:

https://github.com/greearb/nfs-utils-ct

Thanks,
Ben