nfsservctl(2)

The nfsservctl system call has long been superceded by a better
interface, and is finally getting removed in the 3.1 kernel.

I'm not sure what to do with the man page--remove it, or add a note
saying it's gone from recent kernels?  Do you have something you
generally do in such cases?

It's been replaced by a set of files in the nfsd filesystem, which is
documented in nfsd(7).  That man page looks sufficiently up-to-date to
cover the functionality previous provided by nfsservctl.  (Though I only
skimmed it quickly.  It might be worth a more careful review some day.)

--b.