multiple service identities for svcgssd

I am working on a linux NFS cluster that requires a single svcgssd to establish contexts under multiple service names.

In this scenario, svcgssd can be called with "-n" so that it acquires creds at context creation.  After running this way I found svcgssd opens a file to the kerberos replay cache for every context/cred, eventually reaching ulimit.  For a busy cluster with many different client-user pairs that becomes a problem.  I am lost in the gss_krb5 code, but suspect that the kerberos code leaks credentials in this configuration.

Ondrej Palkovsky submitted a patch to specify multiple identities and acquire creds up-front using multiples of "-h": http://marc.info/?l=linux-nfsv4&m=123685185324902&w=2

I've updated that work to be current to nfs-utils-1.2.3 which solves our immediate problem, and it works well -- but running svcgssd with '-n' is still going to leak file handles to the replay cache.  What's the best way to fix this?  Can the created-on-the-fly cred can be re-used for subsequent contexts?

Ben--