Re: Issue with NFS and LDAP, attribute caching with "Permission denied"

Using exportfs -rf seems to solve the issue, and I'm happy that it's not going to happen often enough and not cause too much of a performance hit to be happily run every time we add a random user and group to the server. If anyone has any further insight, I'd be happy to discuss.

============
Matthew Ward
Web and Mobile Application Developer
Fubra Limited

w: www.fubra.com
e: matthew.ward@xxxxxxxxx

Fubra is a company limited by shares and registered in England and
Wales with number 3967214 at Anstey Park House, Anstey Road,
Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2RL. We are registered for VAT with number
GB733667024, and as a data controller with number Z5193400.
We are members of RIPE, Nominet, The Italian RA and registered
with OfCom as a provider of electronic communications services.