git repo corrupted

Dear readers,

I'm sorry if I'm wrong sending this notice to this list. I'm afraid, the
last update of Benny Halevy for his project linux-pnfs.git (nfs41, pnfs)
somewhere went wrong:

$ git clone git://linux-nfs.org/~bhalevy/linux-pnfs.git
Cloning into linux-pnfs...
remote: fatal: Out of memory, realloc failed
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

This error occurred on two separate machines.

Best regards,
Xavier Mol

****
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing (SCC)

B.Sc. Xavier Mol
GridKa Storage Support Manager and
Head of the D-Grid dCache competence centre

Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1
Building 441
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany
Telefon: +49 721 608 23041
E-Mail: xavier.mol@xxxxxxx
www.kit.edu
KIT ? University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National Large-scale
Research Center of the Helmholtz Association
****