Re: ANNOUNCE: nfs-utils-1.2.4 re-released.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 11:23:00AM -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:
> I just make a re-release of 1.2.4 this that corrects the mount problem.
> Again, my apologies for not catching this problem before the release.
> Its something I will avoid in the feature...

Once we've made something available under one version number, in future
I'd rather we make it an absolute rule not to release something else
under the same number, even if that means releasing N and N+1 with a day
of each other....  It's just two confusing if "1.2.4" could mean two
different things, even if one of them was only available briefly.

--b.