dCache BAT instance

Dear friends,

as you already notice, I was unable to participate at BAT in person.
Nevertheless with great help of BAT hosts I setted up a a dCache pNFS
instance on desy-1.citi.umich.edu.

MDS: desy-1.citi.umich.edu:2049
DS: desy-1.citi.umich.edu:2052

exported file system : /

If you need IPv6 or more DSes, please let me know.

Contact me before lunch  if you need 'fast' response :)

Regards,
   Tigran.