Re: How to control the order of different export options for different client formats?

J. Bruce Fields wrote:
Looks good to me, thanks.

My one quibble is with the statement that "single host" "is the most
common format".  (I don't think we know that.)

Fix that, and just resend with a brief changelog comment and a

	Signed-off-by: James Pearson <etc...>

and steved should get around to applying it eventually....

The "This is the most common format" statement is in the existing exports man page - i.e. nothing to do with my patch ...

However, I'll remove that statement as well and submit the patch

James Pearson