[RFC V2 0/1] SUNRPC: dynamic rpc_slot allocator

Second version. Responded to comments.
As for the first version, I would appreciate comments on this patch.

Changes:

- kmalloc instead of mempools
- same dynamic allocator used by all interested transports.
- used GFP_ATOMIC for rpc_xprt and initial slot allocation
- UDP also uses dynamic allocation, but not in response to write_space callback.
- BC_TCP slots reduced to RPC_MIN_SLOT_TABLE. (could add dynamic if so desired)

See patch comments for more description.

The 10G test bed is not yet configured. I did test with VMs, copying a large
file over NFSv3/v4. For tcp, started with 2 slots, ended with 7. for udp (same
file), started with 2 slots, ended with 3.

-->Andy