From: Brian R Cowan <brcowan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: nfs <linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; linux-nfs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2011 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: debugging nfs

It would probably help to explain the problem
so you can get targeted debugging assistance...

Brian Cowan
Advisory Software Engineer
ClearCase Software Advisory Team (SWAT)
Rational Software
IBM Software Group
550 King St
Littleton, MA 01460

Phone: 1.978.899.9471
Web: http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/

From:
 Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
 nfs <linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:
 05/05/2011 09:30 AM
Subject:
   debugging nfs
Sent by:
   linux-nfs-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I didn't find a method for debugging NFS for debain based systems. Is there
any verbose switch or debuging method for that?

// Naderan *Mahmood;