Re: linux / automount not respecting sec=sys parameter when NFS server supports sys:krb5

Great tip. We did not knew this... I have tried it and it works great.
This will make our admin tasks a lot easier.

We also use automount scripts for different mountpoints to different
servers. We use an attribute in our AD for this.

> However, when a krb5 beta tester accessing any homedir,
> Linux and automount will choose to mount that homedir using sec=krb5.

How does the automounter makes this choice ? (sys or krb5) Is this a
manual setting or an entry in your ldap directory ?

Greetings ..