Re: Use of READDIRPLUS on large directories

I've done some more testing and posted my initial results here: https://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Readdir_performance_results.  If anybody has suggestions for better ways to organize the data, please let me know.  I'll also try to post some graphs in the next couple of days.

- Bryan