Re: readdirplus/getattr

Interesting.  So the reason it's switching back and forth between readdirplus and getattr during the same ls command is because the command is taking so long to run that the cache is periodically expiring as the command is running?

I'll do some playing with actimeo to see if I'm actually understanding this.

Thanks!

Andrew