Re: NFS problem on Microblaze LE

J. Bruce Fields wrote:
On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 02:04:18PM +0100, Michal Simek wrote:
Hi,

I am getting some troubles to get nfs work on new Microblaze
little-endian platform and I would like to ask you for some
recommendations how to debug it.

First of all I need to write that Microblaze big-endian platforms have no problem.
The problem only happen if I use mount without -o nolock option
(mount -t nfs 192.168.0.101:/tftpboot/nfs /mnt)
If I use -o nolock option I have no problem to use nfs.

I use xilinx emaclite and axi emac(it is not in the mainline now)
driver and I have no problem to use dhcp, ftp, http, telnet and
other internet protocols.

I compared debug logs on big and little endian platform(rootfs has
the same setting) I found that little-endian got packet which is
shorter than on big endian which I have added to the log below.
The second thing, which I think is connected to the previous point,
is that I am getting BADCRED in rpc_verify_headers.

Is there any option/macro/recommended debug technique how to see
packets? I need to get some clue how to see packet and then how they
are passed to rpc_verify_header function.

A good first step would be to look at the network traffic with
wireshark.

Yes, I am looking at it all the time but I can't see anything weird.
Look at attachment. 192.168.0.101 - host, 192.168.0.103 target.

There are two NULL calls and two reply calls. There should different packet sent from
target to host.

Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)