Re: [nfsv4] Data is not showing at Data server in an pNFS setup

Hi Taousif,

first of all, I think you have to use linux-nfs mailing list instead of
ietf one.

anyway, check that layout driver is loaded ( lsmod ). Check as well that
in /etc/modprobe.d exists a file with folloing line:

alias nfs-layouttype4-1 nfs_layout_nfsv41_files

Regards,
Tigran.