Re: Patched up cthon source?

Jeff Layton wrote:

  On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:43:25 -0500
  Bryan Schumaker <bjschuma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  > On 01/24/2011 05:33 PM, Benny Halevy wrote:
  > > this is a problem with the version of nroff on newer distributions.
  >
  > My version of groff (1.21) is splitting the error into two lines, so I am using the following patch.
  >
  > Bryan

  Yep, this workaround stopped working around for me on my rawhide box
  broke yesterday for the same reason.

  I think this patch may be a better approach than trying to grep out
  random stuff, but I don't know whether non-GNU tbl programs will barf
  on it. If anyone has a solaris box handy, could you let me know if
  this breaks on it?

Your patch does not work for me on Ubuntu with groff 1.20.1.