state manager failed on NFSv4 server

A kernel built from Benny's pnfs-all-latest can no longer mount the EMC
server because nfs4_state_manager() fails.  I suspect it doesn't like
something about the EXCHANGE_ID reply.  This worked before Benny's last
update (late Dec?), and I can bisect if necessary, but wondered if someone
here can take a look and see if there is something obviously wrong.

I put a dump of the call and reply here:
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/pnfs/block/emc-ng-state-mgr

I can of course provide more info if that would help.