question about nfs4 with krb5 behavior

I have setup nfs4 with krb5 server and successfully mounted a client. Two
people can log into the client box and both access their respective shares and
not each other's. However, when one user (who lets say has root privs) uses
root to become the second user (using su) then that user can now access the
info of the user he became.

I was under the impression that this should not be possible as the tickets for
access should still be tied to the first user they logged in as. Is this true?
Or do I have an error in my setup?

Process:
Login as user A
(User B logs into the machine from another terminal)
sudo su B (to become user B on the machine)
<can now edit files which belong to B>

If User B does not login before user A becomes user B, user A is not able to
edit user B's files even after he becomes user B.

Kernel version: 2.6.32-24

any clarification on behavior would be appreciated.

cheers,
~Roman