Re: Error: state manager failed on NFSv4 server linux with error 127

On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 13:52 -0400, Trond Myklebust wrote:

> The processes appeared to be waiting for state recovery to complete, but
> your trace didn't contain any evidence that a state recovery thread was
> running.

To be clear, the trace was only that of blocked processes (echo w
> /proc/sysrq-trigger).  I'm not sure if we should have expected the
state recovery thread to have been included (i.e. it was blocked too).

> Did you over-edit the trace output, or was this really all?

Other than the usual post-show-blocked-state output, yes, this really
was all there was.

What does the state recovery thread look like in the process table so
that I can look for it next time?

b.