RPM packaging for libnfsidmap ?

Hi,

I have searched on Google, and I found no distribution of libnfsidmap as
a rpm package (but I could easily find the tarball on CITI's website).
On my site, I need such a rpm (we have a massive cluster with yum
repository + configuration files managed by Puppet) so I will do it if
none is available.
If I write the related specfile, would someone be interested in having
it being integrated in some way to the libnfsidmap distribition ?

 Regards

      Philippe

PS: sorry if you received this email twice, I wrote first to the wrong address. Sorry for the noise in your mailbox