server 4.1 issues list

Based on conversation at the bakeathon yesterday, I've updated

	http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Server_4.0_and_4.1_issues

Changes:
	- Mark deferral fixes done.
	- Update in-progress status at
	  http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Server_4.0_and_4.1_issues#4.1
	- Add callback error handling.
	- Various minor clarifications.

Some sort of difficulty or time-required rating was also requested, but
I haven't attempted that.

Someone asked whether we error out as we should on
mandatory-not-to-implement 4.1 operations; from a quick check of the
code it appears that we do, so I haven't added that.

Someone also asked whether we've fixed the backchannel attribute
checking.  We haven't, but that should be fairly quick--I'll take a look
at it now.

--b.