Re: Updated pNFS Developmental kernel repository

Hi Steve,

thanks for the builds. What I am missing is modprobe configuration file
which I have to add myself.

thanks,
   Tigran.

On 10/01/2010 01:04 PM, Steve Dickson wrote:
Hello,

I've updated the Fedora pNFS development repository to include the
Fedora 13, 14 and Devel kernels that have the latest pNFS bits:

     Tag: pnfs-all-2.6.35-2010-09-14     for Fedora 13 and 14 kernels
     Tag: pnfs-all-latest                for Devel/f15 kernels

(Note: there are also kernel-debuginfo and kernel-devel rpms for people who
use things like systemtap probes and crash).

I have not updated the nfs-utils rpms because I'm waiting
for a fix to a problem in rpc.mountd. Once the problem is resolve
I'll update those rpms as well...

Instructions on how to install and use these kernels are at:
http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Fedora_pNFS_Client_Setup

  If/when bugs are found with these rpms please enter them
in to the NFS Bugzilla Main Page at:
     https://bugzilla.linux-nfs.org/index.cgi

Please use the "pNFS" keyword..

Any question or issues please feel free to contact me...

steved.