when will we be able to use LIPKEY on NFS4 on Linux?

Hello.

Quote from 2006 article:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/systems/library/es-nfs-security/index.html#N100AF

    In /a few years/, NFS Version 4 implementations will start claiming
    support for the public key-based security mechanism (SPKM and LIPKEY).

My question:

   1. Is LIPKEY already implemented in some NFS4 implementation?
      Particularly, I am interested using it on Debian Linux.
   2. I could not manage to find a how-to on using LIPKEY, e.g. where to
      store the public key and certificates, where to configure
      username/password for client authentication. Is there one existing?

Thanks in advance!