4.1 testing

I added the pynfs41 tests to my regular regression tests, and have a set
of tests that currently pass.  The version of the tests I'm running
include some fixes to the tests necessary to get them working correctly
against the server:

	git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/pynfs41.git

My test scripts are at

	git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/testd.git

The pynfs41 commandline is in bin/do-pynfs41, and the set of tests I'm
currently omitting is in data/pynfs41-skip.  The latter file is roughly
ordered with the tests I think need to be looked at first at the top.

By the way, I also have a pynfs 4.0 repository:

	git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/pynfs.git

and there's also a pynfs-skip file with the tests I'm skipping in the
4.0 case.  (Most are not currently a high priority to fix.)

Thanks to CITI interns Michael Groshans and to Muneet Parhar for the
pynfs 4.1 and 4.0 work.

--b.