Kerberos impersonate for server as NFS-client? (~ homes on kerberized NFS)

Hi all,

I am looking for a solution to use an Apache-box as client to a GFS2-
cluster, using kerberized NFS3. My problem is similar to using home-
directories in this situation, but with home-dirs, there's normally
an interactive user with a valid ticket.
With an Apache-server, serving data from 'home-directories' (ie,
user-owned data, accessed on the GFS2-cluster by the owners) it
wouldn't be a problem to assume the UID from a user on a mount with
AUTH_SYS. With AUTH_GSS however, the Apache proces would need to be
kerberized (ie, use the impersonation calls).

Correct?

AFAIK Apache has not been kerberized for this purpose and it's not
possible with Linux to generally authorize impersonation on a single
mount when using AUTH_GSS?

TIA,

Paul te Bokkel
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx