Re: [patch] fix description of nfsversion mount option

On 08/14/2010 10:53 AM, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Hello list.
>
> Here is a first patch trying to update a little bit nfs-utils
> documentation. I'd like also to change the constant opposition of 'nfs'
> vs 'nfs4' filesystems in this man page, but I have no clue if the plan
> is to remove 'nfs4' filesystem completly, or to keep for compatibility
> purpose. In the first case, I'd just remove any occurence of it in the
> man page, in the second case, I'm less sure about what to do.
In the future please use the proper Signed-off-by: line in
your patch... Its cool for this time, since the change is a
minor one...

> Also, I really think NEWS and ChangeLOG files should be either dropped,
> or merged and updated.
I believe those are needed for all the autoconf scripts we have...
but, in my copious spare time ;-) , I'll take a look at them..

steved.